Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Fabric

I got new fabric in the mail yesterday.  It is a fat quarter bundle of a  new fabric line from Connecting Threads, designed by Amanda Jean from Crazy Mom Quilts.  It is in the laundry now, because I am a pre-washer.  Hopefully it will be ready to use this weekend.  I can see a few oranges in there after all.  
While searching through my photo stream, I kept finding pictures of the kids.  This is Sydney on the school bus.
Here is Anna with her BF.  I wonder if they realize that I see all of their photos?

6 comments:

Kate said...

I keep looking at that same fabric line. So far I've resisted, but it certainly is tempting.

Looks like your kids get pretty creative with their photos sometimes.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL! Don't tell them, it will stop!

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful new fabric acquisition! The kids' pics are treasures!

gayle said...

I didn't see that line until just after I placed my last order. So tempting! Next time...
The kids' pics are such fun!

Deb A said...

Have fun with the new fabrics this weekend!

Anonymous said...

The fabrics and the kids look like fun!