Monday, May 7, 2012

Design Wall Monday May 7, 2012

I finally got all the Irish Chain blocks done and that quilt is pinned and being webbed together.  As part of my ongoing quest to finish off leaders and enders, I pulled out the 1.5 inch bin and threw these nine patches up to see how many more I needed to make.  I don't think it will take too many more to turn this into a quilt.  Another bin emptied, gotta love it.  If I manage to keep finishing things off I'll have to start thinking about starting something new.  Well, maybe not quite yet, but soon. 

8 comments:

Deb A said...

Very nice little quilt and great job at clearing out a bin of scraps. Your scrap quilts are always so pretty.

Teresa in Music City said...

Your little blocks just sparkle! Oh isn't it fun to finish things up and start on something new, even if it isn't really *new*? I'm having so much fun completing my UFO's and then digging into another one so I can finish it up... Blogging has really helped to keep me focused this year :*)

Sue Daurio said...

Using up the scraps in those bins is such a great feeling isn't. The quilt is looking great!

Betty Lou said...

Very nice, if you keep this up you will have to cut more scraps or maybe you will run out of fabric. lol

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful! Love it...very sparkly!

Lynne said...

Wow! I love Irish Chain quilts. So simple but so impressive!

Kate said...

Pretty. Congrats on getting one more bin emptied!

One Minnesota Quilter said...

Such a wonderful feeling to use up those scraps! Your quilt looks bright and sparkly! Keep going!

Judy