Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another B

I was on a roll with the B's and so pulled out the next quilt in the row.  Dear Jane needed borders, backing, batting and basting.  I went ahead and cut the binding while I was at it.  This one is supposed to be hand quilted, so it might be a while before I get to it, but it is ready to go.  Spray basting works really well on smaller quilts.  It is a nice size to have on our next long car trip.  Carrying big quilts around can be cumbersome.  It's only 9, I wonder how far I can get on the postage stamps?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Whhhoooooo-weee! Way to tackle those B's!
Your mini Dear Jane is still one of my favorites.

Jane said...

You've done well to get so much done, and it looks B-eautiful

Barb said...

This is a lovely quilt....and you are right, you put so much work into it that the only way to go is to handquilt it.

Rosa said...

wow,spectacular!

Merry Christmas!