Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And Not a Stitch was Sewn

I am beginning to feel human again although afternoon nap still seemed to help me get through the day.  There hasn't been any extra energy left over for sewing in a while.  I've got lots of projects left dangling along the way that I'm anxious to get back to.  I was over at Ramblings of  a Fabric and Yarn Obsessor and saw that Jill is doing a sew along with the Midget Blocks.  It's been a while since I worked on mine, and I'm anxious to get back to them again.  Is anyone else thinking about joining in?  More people and more blocks are more fun. 

5 comments:

blauraute said...

Hi Angela,
I hope you will be better in a few days and have more energy to sew. The project with the Midget Blocks are very interesting. But first I want to do a Bullseye Quilt, started in the beginning of the new year.
Take care. Greetings from Germany
Roswitha

Judy D in WA said...

Glad you are feeling better-don't overdo. I will continue to watch the midget block process from afar and cheer you on. :)

Beth said...

glad you are feeling better! Thanks for the invite on the midget blocks..I am up to my ears in quilting! I have 3 to quilt for me and 2 memory/t-shirt quilts in progress. IF I get them done, then I can start a Night and Day I have been drooling over on Jan 1st. (thats my story and I'm sticking to it! lolol)

Pip said...

I'm still going on my DJ, I looked at the midget blocks, I downloaded all the patterns available, then I went and bought the pattern for the whole quilt (a whole other story) I would like to but I think at the moment I have too much on my plate, but I will be following in spirit.

Candace said...

I don't have the courage, lol. I feel adventurous just doing Bonnie's mystery with all the little pieces.