Monday, May 31, 2010

Quilt Vomit Ready to Go


Usually quilts grow on my as they get to the finished stage. Not always though. I'm seriously wishing I had used a different sashing strips and taken the time to replace the R that looks more like an A. It is done though, so it's too late for quilters remorse. I'm grabbing fabric now to put a back together and then I will decide whether to quilt it next or figure something out for my border dilemma on starlight. Maybe I'll throw them both on a shelf and grab out something entirely new. No, I'll be good and finish these before I move on again. We have swim team and volleyball camp in the morning. They overlap, so Kurt is going to help out with the morning drop off. He really is a keeper, even if he says my quilt gives him a headache.

1 comment:

Dasha said...

Took me a while to figure out what you meant by "R" in this post. Then I saw the words! Now that I have seen them, I can't work out why I didn't see them in the first place. Did you ever finish this?