Friday, January 1, 2010

Goals for 2010

I've happily signed myself up for Nancy's UFO a month challenge again this year. I've gone ahead and put a list into the margin. I resisted the urge to add in the HSY (haven't started yets) although I am sure they will work their way in as well. So here is a list of the new projects I am pondering doing this year. I'm sure I won't get to them all, but it is fun to think about.

1. Storm at Sea -- A kit that I haven't started yet.
2. Shoot for the Moon -- Anna wants a new quilt for her room
3. Daisy Chain -- This is another kit that was on sale
4. Southern Stars - A Block of the Month from Connecting Threads
5. Wonky Logs - With leftovers from Welcome
6. Shirtails and Strings -- a collection of crumbs and strings that could be a quilt someday

No comments: