Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finished


School is officially over. I've been wandering in and out during post planning and puttering around. My new classroom hasn't been vacated yet, so I am limited as to what I can accomplish. So this afternoon I came home and made some little storage cubes to put in my classroom when I do get it. I used a tutorial from crazy mom quilts. After making the first one according to the pattern, I decided to add some little handles, but other than that, it worked out very well. I really enjoy all of the ideas and tutorials that are out there, free for the taking. I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I don't feel like I ever need to search for a new project. On the down side though, there will never be enough time to try out all the terrific patterns I see.

3 comments:

Julie said...

These are cute!

Meisje said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Let's do something fun -- when are you free?

Tamara Lund D.C. said...

Those boxes will come in handy and look cute too. It looks like the birthday part was a hit!